PRO-bioticImproving the health of the herd
PRO – biotic
„Natural defense of the organism”
When to use PRO – biotic:
• in the first hours, days of chick living,
• during the adaptive period (stress, environmental change, moulting),
• before and after vaccination,
• after antibiotic treatment,
• during periods of increased risk of or during infection,
• day before and after the change of feed,
• in every situation increasing the stress of birds.
PRO – biotic has the task of:
• to reduce the likelihood of diseases caused by pathogens,
• colonize the intestinal mucosa to compete with pathogenic bacteria,
• it strengthens the organism and stabilizes the intestinal flora following the use of chemotherapeutics,
• provide additional digestive enzymes,
• support the secretion of bacterial enzymes that improve feed digestibility (lower FCR),
• eliminate the fall of birds during the adaptation period,
• reduce the costs of antibiotics (natural antibiotic)
• to improve the productivity of the herd.
PRO – biotic is a modern formulation containing valuable probiotic bacteria that are beneficial to the balance of the microflora of the digestive tract. An important ingredient in the product is Bacillus subtilis, which produces natural antibiotics in the gut of the bird – BIOCYDYN inhibiting the excessive growth of pathogenic bacteria. Such as eg. Clostridium perfringens, E. coli, Salmonella sp., Staphylococcus sp., which has a significant influence on the maintenance of birds in good health and well-being.
The bacteria Bacillus subtilis and Enterococcus faecium contained in the preparation in particular:
• stabilize the positive intestinal flora
• displace pathogens that hinder breeding of poultry
• support the proper functioning of the digestive tract
• improve herd resistance and health
Application: 150g / 1000L of drinking water
Composition (in 1 kg): Feed materials: maltodextrin (13.3.6), sodium chloride (NaCl) (11.4.1), magnesium sulfate (MgSO4 x H2O) (11.2.3), inulin (4.4.9) ADDITIVES (in 1 kg): Technological: Acidity regulators: citric acid (E330), apple acid (E296); Zootechnical: Stabilizers of the intestinal flora: Bacillus subtilis (ATCC PTA-6737) (4b1823), Enterococcus faecium (DSM 7134 / 4b1841); Dietetic: Vitamins: vitamin C ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS (in 1 kg): Na 390 mg, crude ash 3%, crude protein 0,1%, crude fiber 0,1%, oils and crude fat 0,1%, lysine 0%, methionine 0%.